The Australian Chiropractors Association’s (ACA) purpose is to ensure that more Australians experience the benefit of chiropractic care.
The Australian Chiropractors Association (ACA) is the peak body representing chiropractors.
An underlying principle of chiropractic is “healthy spine, healthier life”. By offering drug-free spinal healthcare and lifestyle advice, chiropractors help Australians lead and maintain healthy lives.
With approximately 3,000 members, the ACA is the largest chiropractic health body in Australia.
Spinal Health Week
Spinal Health Week is the ACA’s flagship campaign, which will take place this year on 23-29 May 2022! This year, the ACA is raising awareness of the causes and negative effects of neck pain, with the 2022 theme ‘Sore Neck? Consider a Chiro’.
Walking Through the Seasons
As the weather becomes cooler and the days shorter, so too can our motivation to keep active.Read more
Travel Tips for the Long Weekend
With borders open and restrictions lifting, many Australians are taking advantage of back-to-back long weekends and school holidays to travel.Read more
Consider a Chiro for Long-Term Back Problems
Over three quarters of Australians have a long-term health condition, according to new data published by the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS).Read more
Why Consider a Chiro?
Chiropractic care is not a one size fits all healthcare option. Chiropractors carefully assess each patient individually and tailor their care accordingly.
- Australian chiropractors manage an estimated 21.3 million patient visits per year.
- Chiropractic care is backed by scientific studies from around the world.
- Chiropractors are government registered and regulated.
- Chiropractic care is drug and surgery free.
- They are highly qualified healthcare professionals who study at university for a minimum of five years.
- All chiropractors must also undertake continuing professional development courses every year.