The Australian Chiropractors Association’s (ACA) purpose is to ensure that more Australians experience the benefit of chiropractic care.
The Australian Chiropractors Association (ACA) is the peak body representing chiropractors.
An underlying principle of chiropractic is “healthy spine, healthier life”. By offering drug-free spinal healthcare and lifestyle advice, chiropractors help Australians lead and maintain healthy lives.
With approximately 3,000 members, the ACA is the largest chiropractic health body in Australia.
Spinal Health Week
This Spinal Health Week we are asking Australians who suffer from back pain or want to maintain their spinal health to ConsiderAChiro!
Keep a Happy Back
Did you know that chiropractic care can be a preventative healthcare option? Meaning you don’t have to wait until you start suffering from back pain to seek help for it.Read more
Not Moving Well?
Exercise is an integral part to keeping your health and wellbeing in check. That is why when pain stops you in your tracks, it can be disheartening and frustrating to perform your favourite activities.Read more
Stuck in a Slump?
Are your bad habits causing you pain? Whether it’s a little too much time on the couch, stuck in a slump or just not being as active as you should, these can all be contributing factors to your back pain.Read more
Why Consider a Chiro?
Chiropractic care is not a one size fits all healthcare option. Chiropractors carefully assess each patient individually and tailor their care accordingly.
- Australian chiropractors manage an estimated 21.3 million patient visits per year.
- Chiropractic care is backed by scientific studies from around the world.
- Chiropractors are government registered and regulated.
- Chiropractic care is drug and surgery free.
- They are highly qualified healthcare professionals who study at university for a minimum of five years.
- All chiropractors must also undertake continuing professional development courses every year.