The Australian Chiropractors Association’s (ACA) purpose is to ensure that more Australians experience the benefit of chiropractic care.
The Australian Chiropractors Association (ACA) is the peak body representing chiropractors.
An underlying principle of chiropractic is “healthy spine, healthier life”. By offering drug-free spinal healthcare and lifestyle advice, chiropractors help Australians lead and maintain healthy lives.
With approximately 3,000 members, the ACA is the largest chiropractic health body in Australia.
The magic of giving hangs in the air, as the ACA runs its annual Giving Back campaign to gather as much goodwill as we can, to give back to families and those in need within our local communities.
Walking is a simple, inexpensive and easy activity offering many benefits for health and general wellbeing. Despite this, it can be challenging to find time to walk in a busy day.Read more
Straighten Up this Festive Season
Prepare Rudolf and the reindeers as we’re about to fly well and truly into the peak of this busy Christmas season! Frantically buying presents, hanging Christmas decorations, and checking our Christmas lists – there’s lots to do and many places to be!Read more
‘JINGLE’ your Spine this Christmas
The Christmas season is here and December can easily be one of the busiest months of the year. We’re attending Christmas parties left, right and centre. We’re catching up with new friends and old. We’re visiting family and those nearest and dearest to us. We’re putting up Christmas trees and Christmas lights; hanging baubles and bells.Read more
Why Consider a Chiro?
Chiropractic care is not a one size fits all healthcare option. Chiropractors carefully assess each patient individually and tailor their care accordingly.
- Australian chiropractors manage an estimated 21.3 million patient visits per year.
- Chiropractic care is backed by scientific studies from around the world.
- Chiropractors are government registered and regulated.
- Chiropractic care is drug and surgery free.
- They are highly qualified healthcare professionals who study at university for a minimum of five years.
- All chiropractors must also undertake continuing professional development courses every year.