The Australian Chiropractors Association’s (ACA) purpose is to ensure that more Australians experience the benefit of chiropractic care.
The Australian Chiropractors Association (ACA) is the peak body representing chiropractors.
An underlying principle of chiropractic is “healthy spine, healthier life”. By offering drug-free spinal healthcare and lifestyle advice, chiropractors help Australians lead and maintain healthy lives.
With approximately 3,000 members, the ACA is the largest chiropractic health body in Australia.
Supporting our Everyday Heros
The ACA exists to grow your profession, your professional experience and make it easier for you to practice.
Celebrating 10 Years of Just Start Walking
The Just Start Walking app was first released by the Australian Chiropractors Association in 2011, as part of Spinal Health Week (then known as National Chiropractic Care Week).Read more
Lockdown Good Spinal Health Habits at Home
Many Australians are currently in lockdown or spending more time at home in order to help protect themselves and those in their community.Read more
4 Back Benefits of Walking
Walking is a simple activity with many benefits, including helping to maintain your spinal health and wellbeing.Read more
Why Consider a Chiro?
Chiropractic care is not a one size fits all healthcare option. Chiropractors carefully assess each patient individually and tailor their care accordingly.
- Australian chiropractors manage an estimated 21.3 million patient visits per year.
- Chiropractic care is backed by scientific studies from around the world.
- Chiropractors are government registered and regulated.
- Chiropractic care is drug and surgery free.
- They are highly qualified healthcare professionals who study at university for a minimum of five years.
- All chiropractors must also undertake continuing professional development courses every year.