The Australian Chiropractors Association’s (ACA) purpose is to ensure that more Australians experience the benefit of chiropractic care.
The Australian Chiropractors Association (ACA) is the peak body representing chiropractors.
An underlying principle of chiropractic is “healthy spine, healthier life”. By offering drug-free spinal healthcare and lifestyle advice, chiropractors help Australians lead and maintain healthy lives.
With approximately 3,000 members, the ACA is the largest chiropractic health body in Australia.
World Spine Day 2021
The theme for World Spine Day 2021 is ‘Back2Back’, reflecting the need to reset and refocus on spinal pain and disability as part of the global burden of disease.
Serve our Hospitality Workers
Whether it’s restaurants, cafes, pubs or hotels, people in the hospitality industry are working hard to serve customers, often at the expense of their own wellbeing.Read more
Keep our Tradies Moving
Being a tradie is hard work. The physically demanding job, odd hours and prolonged strain on the body all add up.Read more
Step into Spring
Now is the perfect time to take advantage of the warmer weather and extra hours of daylight by putting on those joggers and heading outside for a walk.Read more
Why Consider a Chiro?
Chiropractic care is not a one size fits all healthcare option. Chiropractors carefully assess each patient individually and tailor their care accordingly.
- Australian chiropractors manage an estimated 21.3 million patient visits per year.
- Chiropractic care is backed by scientific studies from around the world.
- Chiropractors are government registered and regulated.
- Chiropractic care is drug and surgery free.
- They are highly qualified healthcare professionals who study at university for a minimum of five years.
- All chiropractors must also undertake continuing professional development courses every year.