My Chiro, My Action Plan on Pain
As part of the ACA’s new ‘Consider a Chiro’ campaign, we are asking Australians to consider a chiropractor when it comes to ailments such as back pain, neck pain and headaches.
These health issues can also greatly impact your quality of life by making simple, everyday activities difficult to complete. With back pain, neck pain and headaches being so common, most people think they are a normal part of life.
It is important that Australians understand all their options when it comes to caring for their health and wellbeing. The good news is that chiropractic may offer you a drug free alternative to not only help prevent and alleviate pain, but to promote a healthy and fulfilling lifestyle.
This Spinal Health Week (17-23 August) is a perfect time to make an appointment with your local ACA chiropractor to see how we they may help if you suffer from pain.
One of the most obvious signs that a chiropractic visit may be needed is if you are experiencing chronic back pain.
Between looking at screens all day, to mobile phones and even sleeping, our necks are in all kinds of positions day in, day out.
Every Australian has suffered through a headache of some variety and can be bought on through lifestyle related issues.
Spinal Health Week
Spinal Health Week is the ACA’s flagship public engagement campaign, taking place 17-23 August 2020.
Why Consider a Chiro?
Chiropractic care is not a one size fits all healthcare option. Chiropractors carefully assess each patient individually and tailor their care accordingly.
- Australian chiropractors manage an estimated 21.3 million patient visits per year.
- Chiropractic care is backed by scientific studies from around the world.
- Chiropractors are government registered and regulated.
- Chiropractic care is drug and surgery free.
- They are highly qualified healthcare professionals who study at university for a minimum of five years.
- All chiropractors must also undertake continuing professional development courses every year.