The Australian Chiropractors Association (ACA) is the leading voice for chiropractors in Australia, a member-centric organisation actively working to further the profession of chiropractic. ACA’s vision is that more Australians value and experience chiropractic care for their health and wellbeing.
Australia’s peak member-based association for chiropractors and the chiropractic profession.
More Australians value and experience chiropractic care for their health and wellbeing.
To lead the chiropractic profession and support members in the provision of excellence in person-centred chiropractic healthcare.
The objects of the ACA are to:
- promote, foster and protect the practice of chiropractic;
- improve the health of Australians particularly through the advancement of the practice of chiropractic;
- promote and maintain the professional and ethical standards of chiropractors; and
- advocate for, promote and defend/protect the interests of members and the chiropractic profession.
In order to achieve our vision, ACA will:
- advocate as the voice for the chiropractic profession;
- develop and promote professional standards for chiropractors;
- provide services to support members professionally and increase membership;
- promote spinal health awareness and public understanding of the benefits of chiropractic care;
- advance research and build evidence base of chiropractic practice; and
- govern and manage the association to best practice.