Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. By entering, entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to all Australian residents who are 18 years and over. Management and employees (and the immediate families of management and employees) of the Promoter, its suppliers, or of the agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
- The competition commences at 9.00am AEST Monday 4 April 2022 and closes at 11.59pm AEST Monday 30 May 2022 (“Competition Period”). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database, not time of transmission by the entrant.
How to enter
- To enter, entrants must, during the Competition Period:
a. Tell us in 50 words or less how chiropractic has helped you maintain a healthy neck?; and
b. entries must be received by 5:00pm Monday 30 May 2022
- there is no limit to the number of entries per person.
Prizes and Judging
- Three (3) winners will be selected by the Promoter in its sole discretion. Judging will be based on, among other things, originality and creative merit.
- The prizes consists of:
First Prize:Breville Bambino Plus Espresso Machine valued at $600; Second Prize: JBL Charge 5 Bluetooth Portable Speaker valued at $200.00 and Third Prize: Eftpos Gift card valued at $100.00
The total competition prize pool is AU$900.00. The prize value is based upon the recommended retail price (inclusive of GST). The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for a change in prize value.
- The overall winners who submitted the best three entries (as determined by the Promoter) will win a Breville Bambino Plus Espresso Machine, a JBL Charge 5 Bluetooth Portable Speaker or an Eftpos Gift Card.
- Competition Judging Process:
a. The competition will be judged at the Australian Chiropractors Association, Level 1, 75 George Street, Parramatta NSW 2150.
b. The winners will be notified by email immediately prior to the public announcement on the Promoter’s website and/or the ACA’s Facebook page on Monday 6 June, 2022. The Promoter will not publish the winners’ full address.
- The winners are required to contact the Promoter to claim their prize before 9.00 am AEST Monday 4 July 2022. The Promoter will also attempt to contact the winners. After the prize is claimed, the Promoter will send the prizes to the winners’ nominated address.
- Subject to any written direction given under relevant legislation, if the winners do not claim their prizes by 9.00am AEST Monday 4 July 2022, a new winner will be chosen from the remaining entries at 5.00pm AEST on Monday 4 July 2022 at the Australian Chiropractors Association (ABN 50 050 096 038) office at Level 1, 75 George Street, Parramatta NSW 2150. The winners of the unclaimed prize will be notified by email.
- Without limiting any other term of these terms and conditions, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage or delay in transit to the prize.
General Terms and Conditions
- By entering, entrants acknowledge that and consent to their Statement and their first name being made available online on the ACA’s website and/or Facebook page by the Promoter (in its absolute discretion) and accessible to the general public without any reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
- This promotion is a game of skill; chance plays no part in determining the winner.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned to the entrant. By entering this competition, entrants:
a. consent to the Promoter making copies of or publishing the whole or any part of their entry on the promoter’s website and / or Spinal Health Week facebook page or elsewhere, and otherwise exploiting the entry and any rights in relation to the entry, to publicise this competition or for any other promotional purposes;
b. undertake to the Promoter that their entry is not, and its use by the Promoter will not be, in breach of any third party intellectual property rights; and
c. consent to the Promoter editing or modifying the whole or any part of their entry for any reason.
- By entering, entrants warrant that their entry:
a. is original and not copied, and was created by the entrant;
b. does not include (or link to) any content that contravenes any law, infringes the rights of any person or is obscene, offensive, discriminatory, indecent or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate. Without limitation, entrants must not include (or include a link to) any content that involves nudity, malice, swearing or which may be defamatory or in contempt of court; and
c. contains no viruses or other computer code or material embedded in it which may have a negative impact on the ACA’s website or any network or third party computer systems
- Entries not fully complying with these conditions of entry may be deemed invalid at the Promoter’s sole discretion. If this occurs in respect of a winning entry, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to the next best valid entry. The Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned including by reason of tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where the operation of this competition results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entries that are deemed to be submitted via any form of computer programming or automatically generated entries.
- Except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law the Promoter
a. is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including (but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this competition;
b. accepts no responsibility for any incorrect or inaccurate information caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in connection with this competition, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of this competition;
c. accepts no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries or entrant’s details; and
d. accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over telephone communications, the Internet, networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
The Promoter is the Australian Chiropractors Association (ABN 50 050 096 038), Level 1, 75 George Street, Parramatta NSW 2150.