Life Insurance Offer for ACA Members
NobleOak Life Insurance is delighted to be part of the ACA Preferred program, offering a 10% lifetime discount* on quality, award-winning Life cover directly to chiropractors and their families.
NobleOak only offers fully-underwritten cover which means they will ask you a series of health and lifestyle questions and assess you at point of application instead of at claim time, meaning claims are processed within 5 business days on average.
Reasons to choose NobleOak Life Insurance
- Lifetime discount – 10% lifetime discount on Life cover for ACA members*
- Lump sum payment – If you are diagnosed with a terminal illness (under Life cover)~
- Award-winning cover – NobleOak was Australia’s most awarded Direct Life Insurer of 2020^
- Claims – Processed within 5 business days on average
- Outstanding personal service – Feefo rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars^^
- Fully-underwritten cover for ACA members and their families
- Protecting Australians for over 140 years
Get your Quote Today
If you are an ACA member, visit the members website to get an instant quote or to contact NobleOak directly.
*Important information – The Target Market Determination for NobleOak’s Premium Life Direct insurance is available on our website here
*Discount – ACA members are entitled to a 10% discount (which remains for the life of the cover) on NobleOak’s premium Life Direct standard premium rates for its term lie cover (not in conjunction with a discount from any other program.
Did you know that in addition to term Life Insurance cover, NobleOak also offers Income Protection, TPD, Trauma and Business Expenses cover. NobleOak website contains details.
– To be eligible for this payment, you must be diagnosed as terminally ill with an illness that is likely to result in your death within the next 24 months. the diagnosis must be made by two medical practitioners, one of whom is a specialist in that field. NobleOak will advance 100% of your life cover amount.
^^Feefo rating based on 306 service ratings over the past year (as at 15 September 2021).