Once you have submitted your classified advertisement, you will be contacted by the ACA for final pricing and confirmation. To get an indication of the cost of your advertisement you can view the classified character count guide here.
Online Classified Disclaimer
The ACA reserves the right to edit, categorise, revise, or to decline any classified advertisement. As it is our intent to uphold the highest standards of accuracy, clarity and legality, we will contact you for clarification of any ad that compromises this intent. Check your ad and if you find an error, please report it immediately to us. We will make every effort to ensure your ad is correct, however, the Australian Chiropractors Association (chiro.org.au) will not be held liable for any damages arising out of errors or omissions.
Please note, we do not assume responsibility for the products or services sold or offered. It is responsibility of individuals who posted the ad to reply to your message, and confirm the legitimacy. There are risks which you assume when dealing with people who might be acting under false pretenses; all of these risks are borne by you. We are a venue only and do not control the products or services offered to other users, nor does chiro.org.au control the users of our classified service.
- Each individual user is responsible for their ads and its contents.
- We reserve the right to refuse any ad we feel not appropriate.
- We will not be held liable for any damages of any kind relating to any ad.
- We reserve the right to terminate any ad at any time for any reason, including if we learn that user has provided false or misleading information.
- We make no claim or representation regarding, and accept no responsibility for, the quality, content, nature or reliability of web sites accessible by hyperlink from the site, or web sites linking to the site.