Chiropractic Classifieds Queensland
We have an opening for an associate in our Maroochydore practice. Immediate start as replacing relocating chiropractor with existing patient base.
Well-established in a great location on the Sunshine Coast. We use SOT as a base with low force and manual adjustments. Replacing a great female chiropractor with an interest in paediatrics and family care. Looking for a self motivated caring chiropractor. There is potential to buy the practice. Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking a professional, friendly, enthusiastic chiropractor to take over an existing patient base on the Gold Coast!
The position will initially be 3 days per week with an opportunity for growth. It will provide flexibility to allow you to achieve a healthy work/life balance and provide a supportive environment for you to grow professionally. You will work autonomously as well as working together with other health professionals as required.
Our allied health clinic provides chiropractic, podiatry, dietetics and remedial massage services. We have been on the Gold Coast since 2003 and have established strong patient connections and referral networks in our area.
You will need:
• Excellent clinical skills/knowledge
• Ability to work autonomously and in a team
• A focus on maintaining up to date, accurate clinical records
• Demonstrated time management and organisational skills
• Ability to effectively communicate with other health professionals, colleagues and patients
• 4+ years experience preferable.
Interested applicants please email your CV to email@example.com.
This is a brilliant opportunity in Brisbane's Bayside suburb of Cleveland. The principal Chiropractor is 13 weeks pregnant, and due to have a baby in August 2020.
The ideal vision for the Principal is to have a 2 month period hand over, to ensure a smooth transition and ideally be out of day to day practice by end of May 2020.
We are a well established family oriented wellbeing Chiropractic clinic, servicing the Bayside area since 2007, with a mission to educate and adjust people and their families so they achieve their optimal health.
If you have the following attributes then you may be the person we are looking for:
• You are energised and create energy
• You are well presented with great people skills!
• You are capable and confident.
• You are accountable for your outcomes.
• You're passionate about health!
• You thrive on personal development.
• You have a drive to grow
• You're highly resilient and adaptable.
Please watch the following video, with further instructions on how to apply!