Chiropractic Classifieds Northern Territory
Katherine Sports & Family Chiropractic is looking for a passionate & enthusiastic chiropractor to take over an existing associate client base in Katherine, Northern Territory. Long standing patient base of approximately 170 per week.
Starting October until Christmas with the view to a full-time contract for 12 months from January 2021 for the right fit. Competitive remuneration package.
The ideal candidate has:
• 2-3 years clinical experience minimum.
• Confidence in delivering and communicating chiropractic to all ages and demographics.
• Strong manual adjusting skills are required (particularly lumbopelvic side posture)
• The Chiropractor must be proficient in strong manual adjusting
• Confidence with pregnancy & paediatric care.
• Confidence in communicating wellness care principles and maintaining existing client base.
• The ability to work autonomously and has good time management skills and thorough client notes.
• Current AHPRA registration is required and recognition with all major health funds is essential.
• The ability or a willingness to help in community events, promotions & Facebook posts to keep patients engaged.
Katherine will suit anyone with a sense of adventure and a love for the outdoors and would enjoy being part of an amazing, inclusive community.
If you want to be part of a fun & busy wellness practice with awesome admin support, please get in contact and we can’t wait to meet you!
Contact Shannon to find out more.
Ph: 0429 146 292