Chiropractic Classifieds Northern Territory
Katherine Sports & Family Chiropractic in Katherine in the Northern Territory is looking for a passionate & enthusiastic chiropractor to start early January, a full-time contract for 12 months is available for the right fit. Associates/Locums are urged to apply.
The ideal candidate has:
• 2-3 years clinical experience minimum.
• Confidence in delivering and communicating chiropractic to all ages and demographics.
• Strong manual adjusting skills are required (particularly lumbopelvic side posture)
• The Chiropractor must be proficient in strong manual adjusting
• Confidence with pregnancy & paediatric care.
• Confidence in communicating wellness care principles and maintaining existing client base.
• The ability to work autonomously and has good time management skills and thorough client notes.
• Current AHPRA registration is required and recognition with all major health funds is essential.
• The ability or a willingness to help in community events, promotions & Facebook posts to keep patients engaged.
Katherine will suit anyone with a sense of adventure and a love for the outdoors and would enjoy being part of an amazing, inclusive community.
If you want to be part of a fun & busy wellness practice with awesome admin support, please get in contact and we can’t wait to meet you!
Contact Shannon to find out more.
Ph: 0429 146 292