Posterior Bankart Stabilisation RTP in a Goalkeeper
AICE Sports and Exercise are presenting a webinar titled ‘Posterior Bankart Stabilisation RTP in a Goalkeeper’ to be held on Wednesday 3 May 2023 and presented by Dr Tass Amiridis.
In this webinar, Dr Amiridis will cover the anatomy and function of the shoulder girdle, MOI, injury history, contextual factors and surgery, focus points during rehab to RTPerform (phases 1-5), outcome measures, example exercises and videos, and will look at key learnings and reflections.
Date: Wednesday 3 May 2023
Time: 8:30pm to 9:30pm AEST
Registrations close 4:00pm 3 May 2023.
On completion of this webinar attendees will:
- review the key anatomy and function of the shoulder girdle, and how this relates to a football goalkeeper;
- provided with an understanding of the injury mechanism and surgery performed;
- learn about the rehabilitation to return to performance phases in a post-op shoulder repair;
- outline the use of key outcome measures during rehabilitation process;
- learn key tips and advice from reflections and learnings.
Dr Tass Amiridis
Dr Amiridis has both professional sporting club and private clinic experience seeing athletes across many sports and is currently at the coalface in professional football, working at Southampton FC. Having degrees across physiotherapy, chiropractic, and sports science, he utilises a varied rehabilitation skill-set, by drawing upon his ability to know which ‘tool in the toolbox’ is best to use to achieve the desired outcomes when working with his athletes.
Areas he is passionate about are movement quality, manual therapy, exercise prescription, neuroscience, and pitch reconditioning, whilst ensuring a player’s mental resilience is also addressed. Tass’s keen interest lies in hamstring, quad, hip and groin injuries, and returning players in a better physical and mental capacity post injury.
AICE members: Free
ACA members: $55.00
Non ACA members: $99.00
Registration closes 3 May 2023 at 4:00pm AEDT.