References – Are you Ready for Life
- Older Australia at a glance,2017, AIHW (online). Available at www.aihw.gov.au/reports/older-people/older-australia-at-aglance/contents/demographicsof-older-australians/australia-schanging-age-and-gender-profile
- Caring for older Australians, 2010, Productivity Commission. Available at www.aph.gov.au/About_Parliament
- J Manipulative Physiol Ther. 2016, Effectiveness of Chiropractic Care to Improve Sensorimotor Function Associated With Falls Risk in Older People: A Randomized Controlled Trial,May; 39(4):267-78
- The Burden of musculoskeletal conditions in Australia (2017), Australian Institute of Health and Welfare, www.aihw.gov.au
- Vos.T., Flaxman, A. and Naghavi, M., Years lived with disability study for 1160 sequelae of 289 diseases and injuries 1990-2010: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Diseases Study 2010. Lancet, 2012, 380: p2163-2196
- Szczygieł E, Zielonka K, Mętel S, Golec J. 2017, Musculoskeletal and pulmonary effects of sitting position – a systematic review. Annals of Agricultural and Environmental Medicine 2017, Vol 24, No 1, 8–12
- Straker, L., Coenen, P., Dunstan, D., Gilson,N., Healy, G. 2016, Sedentary Work – Evidence on an Emergent Work Health and Safety Issue – Final Report, Canberra: Safe Work Australia, p23.
- Brand, J. E., Todhunter, S. & Jervis, J. 2017, Digital Australia 2018, Bond University, p6.
- Australia’s Physical Activity & Sedentary Behaviour Guidelines for Adults (18-64 years) 2017 (online), The Department of Health. Available at www.health.gov.au/internet/main/publishing.nsf/Content/health-pubhlth-strateg-phys-act-guidelines#apaadult
- Australian Institute of Health and Welfare 2018, Insufficient physical activity, Australia’s health 2018, Australia’s health series no. 16.
- Adams, Jon et al. “A workforce survey of Australian chiropractic: the profile and practice features of a nationally representative sample of 2,005 chiropractors” BMC complementary and alternative medicine vol. 17,1 14. 5 Jan. 2017, doi:10.1186/s12906-016-1542-x
- Research Summary and Strategic Research Opportunities 2016, Australian Chiropractors Association.