Become an ACA student member today and support the Association that supports you.
ACA is here to support and nurture student members as they go through the unique educational phase preparing them for their chiropractic journey.
ACA’s vision for student members is to:
- create a sense of community amongst Australian chiropractic students, from first year through to fifth year, and beyond;
- facilitate a smooth transition upon graduation from student to practitioner;
- foster students with an interest in leadership roles, both within their student communities as well as the greater chiropractic profession; and
- connect students with practising chiropractors, to enable mentoring and networking opportunities.
Joining ACA is an investment in your future. Student membership is free and ensures your entry into a network of Australia’s best in the chiropractic profession. You will have full access to key resources, tools and information to help support you in your journey.
- Take up free, comprehensive student insurance offered by Guild Insurance.
- Stay connected with our monthly publication, The Australian Chiropractor for all the latest issues and news in chiropractic.
- Join ACA interest groups for free.
- Keep up-to-date with regular emails.
- Discounted registration to ACA events, including our annual conference.
- Access to the latest human resources and industrial relations information through ACA HR Service.