About this group
The Work Health & Safety (WHS) Interest Group members work collaboratively with a range of people including employers, employees, health professionals and organisations to offer a range of measures aimed at reducing health and safety risks for people at work.
Aims and Objectives
- Promotion of corporate health programs.
- Provide ergonomic assessment of a range of workstations.
- WHS management systems and auditing.
- Undertaking risk assessments for manual handling activities/tasks.
- Manual handling training for workers in different working environments.
- All these areas can provide new growth opportunities for practitioners that are prepared to get out of their clinics and into an occupational environment.
- Our extensive educational training programs position chiropractors as excellent providers of these services.