About this group
The College of Chiropractic Paediatrics Group has been formed to represent chiropractic in the field of Paediatrics. Their focus is on the chiropractic care of children, from birth to 18 years, and includes the management of common conditions and enhancement of neurological development.
Aims and Objectives
- To enhance the expertise and skills of chiropractors and represents practitioners with a special interest and qualification in paediatrics.
- Unite all Australian chiropractors with an interest in paediatrics and facilitate improvements in best practice standards for chiropractors in this field.
- Liaise with undergraduate and post¬graduate educators and promote ongoing educations and research within the field.
- Promote positive and research based public education campaigns, that highlight the field and its practitioners.
- Act as a media liaison on behalf of the field and represent the best interests of the group.
- The facilitation and co¬ordination of up-to-date research, ensuring the field is delivered the latest paediatric research to implement into best practice.
Memorandum of Understanding
ACA and the College of Chiropractic Paediatrics have come to agreement on a Memorandum of Understanding with the primary objective of collaboration regarding the enhancement and protection of the chiropractic profession and the increase in professionalism of its members.
Membership to the paediatric group is open to any ACA member.