About this group
The Pain Management Interest Group aims to provide clinical and academic leadership in the field of pain management by building the evidence base and bring chiropractors together with an interest in the field.
Aims and Objectives
- To disseminate and promote contemporary knowledge and best practice standards in pain management to Australian chiropractors.
- Assists in the development of relevant educational events and post-graduate qualifications and provides advisory support for engagement with key stakeholders.
- Inform and educate chiropractors how to effectively manage persistent pain and to ensure their patients, who are presenting with an ongoing pain condition, receive evidence-based care.
- To ensure ACA members have a comprehensive perspective of this area, and latest research in this field is disseminated.
- Represent Pain Management members and act as their voice within the chiropractic community and the general public.
Join Pain Management
Membership Period: 1 July to 30 June
AICE membership fees have been reduced for ACA members.
ACA Member Standard Fee
AICE Member – $220.00
AICE Student – Free